Remember that post I did a while back where I basically sold my mom out by revealing her disastrously messy craft room to you? Well Carli came to visit and the three of us worked for hours organizing and streamlining, until lo and behold-- you can see the floor! It's a miracle I tell you! A miracle!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
This Is EPIC!!!
Remember that post I did a while back where I basically sold my mom out by revealing her disastrously messy craft room to you? Well Carli came to visit and the three of us worked for hours organizing and streamlining, until lo and behold-- you can see the floor! It's a miracle I tell you! A miracle!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job girls!!! We rock
Wow I am impressed. She wouldn't even let people look in there!
WOW! looks a lot better! Good work!
Post a Comment