On Halloween as we were getting ready for trick or treating, we watched "Icabod Crane and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow." I think we will make that a tradition!
We carved our pumpkins the night before. I used one of those cool kits and broke 2 blades! I think I took it a little too seriously this year but I really wanted to make it cool!
We went trick or treating with some friends from our ward.
The girls got a TON of loot. I became nostalgic for my childhood as I thought of how my parents would go house to house with us for hours. They were always FUN parents. And now it's our turn. We're so blessed!
I was proud of some of my Halloween decorations I made this year:
I got frames from Goodwill and put Halloween scrapbook paper in them. I also got cheap pumpkins and spray painted them silver. Inexpensive and FUN!
I was proud of some of my Halloween decorations I made this year:
I got frames from Goodwill and put Halloween scrapbook paper in them. I also got cheap pumpkins and spray painted them silver. Inexpensive and FUN!




















1 comment:
I love your decorations! They look so good! glad you guys had a great halloween!
Post a Comment