Monday, June 25, 2012

Wicked Birthday!



My 30th birthday is coming up and Alan surprised me a couple of weeks ago with tickets to see Wicked! He gave me a birthday card with a picture of Scarlett O'hara from Gone With the Wind and he had colored her skin green. (He said it was the closest thing he could find. How creative!) Inside he had written that he got a babysitter and we were going to see Wicked-- that night!!! I had hinted to him a couple months ago that I really wanted to see it but I knew the show was leaving Sacramento before my birthday, and I thought it had already left and he had forgotten about it. It really was a surprise! 


We were in the 10th row and it was just as good as everyone has been saying! We LOVED it! Thank you Alan for a wonderful birthday present!


We also went to Macaroni Grill -- my new favorite!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome!! Happy (Early) birthday!!

Carli said...

Such a great hubbs! I want to do our cheer.. remember.... A.L.A.N alan alan alan alan!!

Sheri said...

HURRAY! Love wicked!