Monday, September 8, 2014

Brooke's Baptism Day


Here's what she wrote in her journal about her special day:

"Two days ago I got baptized. I felt a warm, peaceful feeling inside when I was in the water. Under the water I felt like I wasn't even holding my breath. It was kind of sad, because it was so quick. When I was confirmed, I also felt a peaceful feeling and I was so glad I got baptized. I am also just so glad I have the scriptures, Heavenly Father, and this journal. I know that Joseph Smith was a real prophet and that the Church is true. I also got a blessing from my dad. It was great."















With our neighbors and friends Jacob and Madeline. Madeline is Brooke's BFF. 


My parents came out a week and a half before the baptism and we did some fun stuff. They drove all night because they were too excited and wanted to get here more quickly. My sisters and their families came for the weekend and they also drove all night because it's easier when the kids are asleep. Rachel and Cam came, but they only had to drive from Mesa. :) I love my family and I am so thankful they were there to support us! 


I love these shots of the cousins-- one is yelling, one is sleeping, one is looking the other direction.


We also went to Cave Creek with my sisters and their families and with my parents. 







The Petersons let us all use their pool. We were so grateful cause it was HOT!




Brooke was so excited about her CTR ring and her own set of scriptures. 



1 comment:

Christyeve4 said...

That was a beautiful journal entry that Brooke wrote! Loved the family pictures!