
Alan got me a new digital camera for Mother's Day! He was too excited to wait-- what a cutie. Our old camera has seen better days and since I take photos almost every day, I'm really excited to have one that works like it should. See?! Thanks babe! (I hope my awesome self portrait makes you smile-- though it will probably be more like laugh.)

5 comments:
YAY! Its so nice to have a camera that works!! I love new things!
I love the power shot - I have gone through two (thanks to my boys!)! Enjoy!
No problem babe, you deserve it. I know you will love it and think of me each time your finger presses the button that takes a picture (whatever thats called). Have fun!
Happy Mother's Day Cristi! You take great pictures so I am glad you now have a camera that works!;)
woohooo!!!
i can't think of a better mother's day gift!!!
happy mother's day!
Post a Comment