Saturday, May 23, 2009

PRESENTING CRISTI LINDSAY PHOTOGRAPHY (someday I hope that will be a real thing!) But YOURS TRULY did make the dresses!!!!




















I'm pretty pleased with myself since the dresses were only my third sewing project! So I had to take some photos! And I know Emma really loves her dress because she wants to wear it constantly and tonight when she was afraid of monsters in her room, she held the dress and finally fell asleep.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures! And by the train in Petaluma right? I never went there- now I wish I could go there and take photos of my girls. Did you do these? They are terrific! I love them reading on the bench... so cute!

Carli said...

WOW Cris! you did amazing. It's so funny that just like two weeks ago you hated sewing and did not think you could do it, and now look how good you are! Silly goose

Sheri said...

Sewing is hard work...meaning for me you can't just whip things together-you have to measure and measure and follow directions. Those dresses are amazing! So cute! Did you just go shopping for fabric in your moms fabric room? :)

Summer said...

SUCH cute pictures! AND dresses! AND girls!

Carin Davis said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!! I love the dresses! It is SO SWEET when they appreciate something you made! Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Fritters said...

wow, great job! Love the pix and the dreeses!

Christy said...

Wow Cristi!!! You can do anything! I love the pictures and the dresses! Great job! Can't wait to someday get professional pictures done by you!

Claireese said...

Awesome job, a women of many talents:)

The Goulds said...

Awesome job on the dresses & the pics! Too cute!

Jenn said...

Those dresses and the PICTURES are amazing!!! You are so talented. And Madison misses her friend Emma so much!

Racheal said...

Um....hello Faboulous! You should sell those darling dresses on Etsy...It's super fun! Your girls are so darling!