Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weight Gain

So I had my yearly check up yesterday and it seems I've gained 6 pounds since last year. No big deal, right? But what if I gain 6 pounds every year forever more?! Maybe I've just eaten more because we live with my parents and I feel more inclined to relax and eat more and work out less? Or maybe it's because I'm getting older? hmmmm. . . Any ideas? Everybody always says, "Well, your body must have needed those pounds." Yep, that's it.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I bet its from living with your parents. I have my 10 year high school reunion so I have something to work towards-sometimes that makes it easier to lose weight. I'm sure you can't even tell on you though!

Claireese said...

All I can say is you are one hot mama with those extra 6 lbs:)I would just call it muscle gain. muscle weighs more then fat. That's what I tell myself anyway. LOL

Christy said...

oh Cristi...all I have to say is I wish I looked that good with an extra 6 pounds! You don't have anything to worry about. You look incredible!

Cori Ann & Donny said...

Silly Girl!