Friday, June 24, 2011

Utah Trip (& millions of pics)

Last week we were in Pleasant Grove, UT visiting Alan's family. Here are all of our adventures!





Grandpa Byron always has fun gardening projects for the girls to do with their cousins.





Brooke got a little tired and pouted for a while.







Cracking walnuts for fun!








We cleared out an area in the backyard for the kids to have their very own "Kids Club."


We also got crafty with Nana.










We went to the park. 




And Alan did a video of a client for his side business.



We walked to the Strawberry Days Carnival down the street.








 




















Emma and Jane decided to go on the Ferris Wheel together ALONE! I was worried they might start crying when they got to the top and realized how high they were, but no! They were a little scared but they loved it!





Uncle Will was there and we had some good times with him, too!


Nana treated us all to Brazilian Rodizio Grill which was AMAZING. Alan felt right at home since he served his mission in Brazil. 



I ordered Raspberry Juice! 




Alan loved the way they cooked these beans and rice since that's what he ate EVERY day on his mission.



Lizzie with "Hunky Josh" as Emma nick-named him. 

 

I went back to the Carnival to see how my new lens would do in the dark.








Grandpa Byron made a fire in the back yard and we sat out talking. 

We spent a fabulous day at Lagoon!

















I have an inner ear condition that causes vertigo/ frequent dizziness so Brooke and I did the mellow rides like the train. 





Josh and Auntie Annie!


Emma, daddy, and Uncle Will went on all the crazy roller coasters! 



The three of them kept going til 10pm.
Emma even went on this ride below!  She's only 6! What a dare devil!


We watched the Strawberry Days Parade outside Nana's house!











Auntie Renee is taking a dance class so we went to a break dancing competition in Salt Lake. It was fun! The kids tried to show their own swag.



We had a blast once again this summer! We will miss all our family in Utah! 


2 comments:

Carli said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your picture taking is amazing!!! I love the Harley dude at the fair. I'll have to show Trav:)

Christy said...

Holy COW! You guys did so much while you were in Utah! That is awesome! What an exciting summer! Wish we could have seen you guys too. Great pictures too Cristi. Your skills are incredible. And your family pictures are just amazing. So beautiful!