Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!


We took the girls to see "Horton Hears a Who" on Saturday and it was really cute and the girls did well. We attribute our movie-going success to our supplies, though. And by supplies I mean popcorn, Red Vines, and Skittles. (Which costed more than all 4 of our movie tickets combined). But they were well worth it as they kept the girls (particularly Brooke) happy throughout the movie. The best part was that we actually did something together as a family! With Alan in school this last year, it has been a LONG time since the four of us just spent the day together.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun! We loved that movie. It was so cute.

Christy said...

Fun!! We haven't gone to a movie in so long...the last one we saw was harry potter, so it's been a year! I haven't even heard of this movie, I'll have to check it out. Cute pictures.

dede said...

my boys all sat through that movie as well - it must be a keeper - glad you were able to have some family time!

Amanda B. said...

Cristi!
Cute blog! Wow your girls are darling. Congrats to Alan on finishing his first year of law school. I emailed you an invite to our blog if you want to check it out. Oh, and by the way- I was totally rooting for David A. as well! Bummer!

Amanda B. said...

Cristi-

Yes I had heard about Julie's brother John. We are heart-broken for them. I have tried calling/emailing Julie but have not heard from her (I'm sure they are busy). Do you know anything about funeral services??

-Amanda

The Lorenc Family said...

No way! Your new camera rocks! I love these pictures! You are so brave to try a real movie. We just have pizza parties and pajama parties at home.