Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RACE FOR THE CURE

On Saturday we walked in the Race for the Breast Cancer Cure in Sacramento. It was TONS of fun. Our team name was "A Breast of Fresh Air." We walked 3.2 miles and our team raised close to $2000.











There was sooo much excitement in the air!






There were many funny team names like "Here for the Boobs" and "Save the Girls."

Thanks Cori Ann for organizing such a wonderful day of celebrating mom's wellness.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Run for the tatas!!!!!!! HAHA! SO funny. Wish we could of been there!

Claireese said...

Looks like you guys had fun< I wish i could have come!!

Christy said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time! I loved your team name you came up with! Too cute!

Cori Ann & Donny said...

Hey Lady, could you email me your pics so I can put together some thank you stuff?

The Lorenc Family said...

haha! LOVE the name!