I was unaware that I married a "suit and tie" kind of guy until Alan was required to buy one this week to wear during his oral arguments in his law classes. I'm pretty impressed because he made an excellent choice, and I wasn't even there to help him shop this time! He's decided he loves wearing quality clothes. And the verdict is in. . . he looks hot.Friday, September 26, 2008
New Suit
I was unaware that I married a "suit and tie" kind of guy until Alan was required to buy one this week to wear during his oral arguments in his law classes. I'm pretty impressed because he made an excellent choice, and I wasn't even there to help him shop this time! He's decided he loves wearing quality clothes. And the verdict is in. . . he looks hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
STUD MUFFIN! How can you stand him being gone during the week?!? :)
Lookin' good Alan!! I really like the blue and yellow together. I like that second pic of him, he looks like he is being bashful! so cute!
I LOVE buying my husband a new suit. LOVE IT! Alan does look good. He was meant to be a lawyer.
Alan, that's a nice lawsuit. get it, lawsuit. Har Har Har. But seriously, you look like the strong arm, or maybe even a hint of Hoiser and Hoiser. What I'm trying to say is that you look like a lawyer I can trust with my future malpractice cases. I expect perfection, and that suit says perfection.
Looking good!
I love when our husbands suprise us.
Post a Comment