
Emma and I
made cookies for Santa and the Elves on Christmas Eve. I might be on the naughty list for next year, but I'm a simple kind of a gal, so we used a ready-to-bake cookie dough tube. There were a couple cookies that turned out funky because Emma
insisted on putting marshmallows on them before we baked them, but we continually reassured each other that Santa would be grateful for any cookie.

The girls could not wait to put the cookies and milk out by the fire place. You can see that Brooke was more of a taste tester than a baker. Emma also made me draw pictures of Santa and the Elves that I taped onto each milk jar so that they would know who's was who's. (I will spare you the drawings because they were pretty pathetic).
We also read the Christmas story out of the book of Luke and I got a little choked up and teary-eyed. Words cannot express my gratitude for my Savior and the miracle of His birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment