There's a small airport here in Petaluma with a cafe called the Two Niner Diner where you can go eat and watch the planes take off and land. We took the girls for fun and it was nice enough that we could actually sit outside!
Emma and Brooke got the chicken strips and fries, which they get wherever we go to eat.
I have never been there before - it looks like fun!! If I ever get back to Petaluma I will have to get a list from you of fun things to do with the kids!
For all the years I loved a whole 60 second drive from there, I never went! Sad. If we ever visit again, I'll have to make a stop there. Camille went with her kids and loved it too!
6 comments:
You guys sure know how to have a good time! The girls are getting so big! You look so pretty in that last picture Cristi! love you guys!
You guys sure know how to have a good time! The girls are getting so big! You look so pretty in that last picture Cristi! love you guys!
I love it over there! Travis purposed to me right over there by the planes! You have to try the orange shakes:)
I have never been there before - it looks like fun!! If I ever get back to Petaluma I will have to get a list from you of fun things to do with the kids!
That looks like fun!! We will have tocheck it out on our next visit:)
For all the years I loved a whole 60 second drive from there, I never went! Sad. If we ever visit again, I'll have to make a stop there. Camille went with her kids and loved it too!
Post a Comment