We are in Pleasant Grove, UT visiting Alan's family, having a blast, and the girls are scoring some SERIOUS COUSIN TIME!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've spent a lot of time outside doing things like Cherry Pickin' at Great Grandma (Emily's) house.


Renee and I took Bruce and Brooke to a toddler cooking class at the Pleasant Grove Community Center where they made Egg salad sandwich Pin Wheels and Monkey Cakes!
As they say in Utah, "OH FOR FUN!"
Brooke's Monkey Masterpiece!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alan said the eggs brought back memories of cutting class almost every day in junior high in Germany. . . hmmmm. . . . Let's not tell the kids about that, OK Mr. Law School?
We will be here for a few weeks so there will be MORE TO COME!!!






5 comments:
Looks like you having a great time! I hope your enjoying yourselves and chillaxin.
wow, you guys really know how to have good time! You have only been in Utah a couple of days and already have been the talk of the town! ;)haha! We can't wait to join you guys!
Fun! Brooke is getting so big:)
haha! Don't you just love what seeing your kids experience brings back for yourself!? I LOVE seeing these pictures! Utopian Utah is the best post title for this! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG BROOKE IS!!!! What a cutie!
OH FOR FUN!!!! You crack me up! Your vacation looks wonderful!!!! Next time you come lets have a Petaluma reunion!!!!!
Post a Comment