

"Two amazing people gave each other all their hearts
From the very beginning this little family was off to a good start.
They married in Gods temple so that they could be forever.
Never did they think three little girls they would endeavor.
They did their best and raised them right.
Gave them everything in sight.
A beautiful home filled with love and laughter and the greatest knowledge anyone could ask for.
They taught them of the Savior and how he is always near
He got them through the hard times, when no one else could hear.
They taught them how to pray, and about the priesthood power,
and how if you're always righteous the spirit's with you every hour.
Thirty years went by and these girls quickly grew.
How ungrateful I feel that I have never said “thank you”.
For teaching me to live a life that I know is good,
and helping me marry in the temple just like you said I should.
I feel such great joy when I think of that July 7th day
when one choice you made started our family on the straight and narrow way.
I owe you my happiness."
Thank You!
Happy 30th Anniversary
Love Always,
Carli Glock



5 comments:
what a beautiful poem!! Happy Anniversary to your wonderful parents! I just love them!
Thats the cutest poem! Congrats to your parents!
AWESOME! What a beautiful post Cristi. I enjoyed it very much!
Hugs... and we miss you all. Glad to see you're having so much fun!
Love ya, G
Happy Anniversary!! They are so cute! And, Happy birthday to you (you are so cute too!)!!
What a great poem! Happy Anniversary to your wonderful parents!!
Post a Comment