Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Law School Update:

We found out we can only afford for Alan to take one class this semester instead of 3 (which was the plan before our credit was dinged because of the foreclosure on our CO house.) Because of this, law school will take 6 years rather than the 4 years we were hoping for. He will also have to get a full time job now because we don't qualify the loans needed to pay for our living expenses, and because the business he's been trying to start hasn't taken off yet. If any of you in the Sacramento area know of any jobs in the computer programming field please let us know!

So at this point, I have to just focus on the fact that my husband will be home in the evenings a little more instead of at classes and try to have a positive attitude-- even though the pain feels sooo prolonged now! I'm sorry for being a drama queen. But Emma was 3 when we started and she'll be 9 or 10 when he finishes and passes the bar. Oh heaven help us!


3 comments:

Rice Family said...

Cristi, I'm so sorry! I hate when life pulls the rug out from under you! You have been in my prayers lately! We want to hang out soon ... I'll send you a message on facebook. Maybe Folsom lake ... hang in there!!!

Claireese said...

That is awful!!!! I am so sorry! I hope he finds a good job and things pull through for you guys!

Christy said...

SO sorry to hear this Cristi. Something good will come of it, it always does, but I know it feels like forever right now. I hope your burdens will be lifted soon or at least lighten. LOVE YOU dear friend!!