Ninjas!
Spider Girl loved that mask!
She was feeling a little left out since she wasn't a Ninja, but Tyler made her feel better.
I'm a flapper and Alan is a mobster. We were going for 1920s.
Auntie Carli-- cutest TOOTH FAIRY! (she MADE her costume! points for the tooth wand and sparkly shoes!)
Brooklyn and Brooke. Soccer buddies.
Jesse found her Buzz and chased him all over!
Passing out candy at the Trunk r Treat!
Auntie Carli MADE these chocolate goodies. Yum!
AND NOW FOR
THE WIG CONTEST:
me
owen
tyler
emma
alan
AND THE WINNER IS. . . .
BROOKE!!!
WHAT A DOLL!
The poor girl deserves it. She waited a long time for her real hair to grow in.

































3 comments:
So cute!!
I love all the pictures. I forgot to tell you when I walked into your house after the trunk or treat and Brooke said look my Dad is a "Crime" hahaha made me laugh
I love all the pictures. I forgot to tell you when I walked into your house after the trunk or treat and Brooke said look my Dad is a "Crime" hahaha made me laugh
Post a Comment