Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Party at Roller King!




Emma turned 8 on July 8th! She decided to have a roller skating party!


 The kids got to take a short lesson about skating tips and safety. 






Gabriella, Jayden, Emma, Reagan, Ashley.














Above is Emma's friend Madison who may or may not have fallen and BROKEN her ARM shortly after I took this shot. Not fun! There also may or may not have been many tears shed by her and by me.  I am happy to report she is doing much better now. 
But I think other than that, things went really well and Emma had a nice birthday celebration.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

It was an awesome party! What few minutes Madison spent there she loved! ;) Can I steal that picture of her for my post? :)

Cristi said...

Yes you can totally use it or any other pics I have on here any time!