Today I came across this photo of us when we were engaged and I was thinking how it is a good representation of us-- Alan making me keel over laughing. That's us. And he loves to do it. And I'm so grateful it is STILL this way after all these years.
The flood gates opened with those two posts! Wow. How cool is that!?! I love that. That is definitely no coincidence that that happened to you guys. I feel the same way with things that have happened in my life, that the Lord has given us these special, sacred gifts, that make me feel so close to heaven. Thanks for sharing that! So glad I have access to your blog again. PHEW! I was having major Lindsay Family withdrawals!!! :)
2 comments:
This is a sweet and tender post. You two are awesome! And you are such an inspiration. Love you both! We miss you guys!
The flood gates opened with those two posts! Wow. How cool is that!?! I love that. That is definitely no coincidence that that happened to you guys. I feel the same way with things that have happened in my life, that the Lord has given us these special, sacred gifts, that make me feel so close to heaven. Thanks for sharing that! So glad I have access to your blog again. PHEW! I was having major Lindsay Family withdrawals!!! :)
Post a Comment