Church was cancelled last week due to a gas leak in the building so we took a family walk to the park near our house. The weather is so wonderful right now and it was so nice to just be together with nothing else planned.
I decided this is Ryan saying, "Sup, ladies. I will totally text you."
I LOVE all these cute Father/Son photos. Alan is enjoying having a son so much more than I ever imagined. I mean, I knew he would enjoy it, but he REALLY loves that boy. And Ryan loves him. Alan can't even go the bathroom without Ryan following him there and crying when he closes the door. (That's why we moms just let the kids in with us).
Ryan is starting to walk a few steps here and there and he's barely 9 months! The other day I thought he was walking to me but he kept going right on past me and straight to Alan. I see how it is. :)




















1 comment:
Cute! Love the pictures of all your gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment