Tuesday, April 19, 2016

He sees

I was feeling overwhelmed lately and telling Alan how I don't think the Lord cares about how I'm feeling or what's going on in my life. Then when I was running errands, a rock or some object hit the van and I wasn't sure if there was damage or what had happened. I then drove around some more that day. I text Alan a photo of the front of the van and the damage done because of the object hitting it. I was really annoyed at one more thing to have to worry about. Then as I was leaving again later that day, I saw the rubber piece on the ground in our cul de sac. I picked it up and simply popped it back into place. Alan, of course said, "See, the Lord does care about you." 
It was a reminder to me that He sees me and the big and small of my life.



No comments: