Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preschool Grad

After 3 years of preschool, Emma has officially GRADUATED!!!
I made this dress for her special day. (My mom helped with the zipper in the back-- it was too advanced for me!)

Emma's best friend this year was Nina.



They played "Amazing Grace" on the bells for us parents. It was beautiful!
Emma's teachers Ms. Fowler and Mrs. Conner played, too.

Mrs. Whitney, the preschool director, taught my sister Carli and her hubby Travis when they were 4.

Emma was in the afternoon class which was very small, but she loved it!
L to R: Jeremy, Nina, Isabella, Bridget, Emma
(some kids weren't there-- Carl, Gunnar, Brandon, Dominick)

My sweet little baby is growing up too fast for me. In fact, I bawled the whole way home. Emma said I could have the rock she painted to remember her by when she goes to kindergarten. I know-- more bawling!!!

5 comments:

Claireese said...

That dress is so cute! You are quite the seamstress:)

Christy said...

Congrats Emma! She is a beautiful girl! And she is growing up so fast. Love the red dress! GOod job Cristi!

Jill said...

Wow, Emma is just the cutest little thing ever! I am really impressed with that dress too. You are a quick learner!!

Racheal said...

Soooo darling!
I loved the 2009-2022...Too funny.
Poor kid she'll be in school forever!LOL

Gina said...

Cristi!... The dress turned out awesome! I love it. Emma looks adorable. I can't believe she is going into kindergarten?! Wow, time flies.