Sunday, November 15, 2009

HAPPY 8 YEARS!


November 10th was our 8th Anniversary!!!

We usually go out and spend a wad of cash at the nicest restaurant we can find, but this year we did something a little different and more budget friendly, but still tons of fun!

We went to Lake Natoma and rented a canoe!


It was a beautiful, crisp, fall day.
Being on the water was so relaxing. We just laughed and joked and enjoyed being together.

We could see the Sacramento Temple as we paddled. You can see the top of it in this pic below.


We had lunch at a fun little cafe called "O Brot." Yum!

My mom and sister took the girls that day and the night before, so we had the house to ourselves. I slept in until 9:30 and took a long bath when I got up-- fabulous!
I love you, Alan. What a blessed day, and what a blessed life we have.

4 comments:

Claireese said...

Congrats to a cute couple!!

Sheri said...

Sounds FUN! I love Alan and his leather jacket. So dependable!

Christy said...

What a fun outing! Happy (late) Anniversary!! love you guys!

The Goulds said...

Happy late anniversary!! I love the moments that our kids are old enough to spend the nights with grandparents & we get time to ourselves to remember what it's like to just be husband & wife! congrats on 8 years!!!