Sunday, March 14, 2010

DANG IT!

Remember a couple years ago when I had 3 root canals and 4 crowns within about 2 months? Well they gave me one of these "Care Credit" Cards since I didn't have dental insurance at the time. It's like a credit card but for your health care. It seemed like a good idea, after all, it was either that or be a toothless hag. All was well and good and I had the balance paid down to about $2,400 until they decided to bump the interest rate up to 29.99% and tell me that if I make the minimum payments (which are between $130-$180) each month it will only take me 16 years to pay it off. 16 years to pay off $2,400??? That should be illegal! mnf&8**dhg3%73h3] It's just evil! DANG IT!

Take it from me friends- get your teeth checked every 6 months and have dental insurance! It will save you thousands of dollars.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

THAT IS AWFUL!!!

Sheri said...

SO So Sorry! That stinks!

Christy said...

holy cow!! what are you going to do?!