Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks Grandma Kari!

The girls were quickly growing out of their crib/ toddler sized mattresses and beds, so Grandma Kari came to the rescue once again and bought them this super cute bunk bed! (This is the picture from walmart.com). They love it!


3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Cristi-
1st- Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. You are a thoughtful friend.

2nd- I am so jealous of your spring pictures below. Blossoms?? already?? Wow!

3rd- I'm so excited your girls got bunk-beds! Strangely enough, we just got new bunk-beds for our girls last week. They needed a fun change after all they've been through and they are LOVING them. Hopefully your girls enjoy them too.

The Goulds said...

we got bunk beds when we moved out to AZ & they got put in the same room. they LOVE them!!!

Christy said...

wow! awesome! I love bunk beds!