Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brooke's Pre-school Graduation!

 Brooke graduated from pre-school last week! She wore the same dress Emma wore to her graduation--the a dress I made! :)
 Brooke saw daddy was there filming her and she was so excited!

 Singing songs. 


 Walking across the stage to get her diploma!







 Grandma Kari came and took us out to McDonald's afterwards!

 With Ms. B
 With Corrine
 With Miss Naji and Miss Nanny



My heart was proud but also sad to watch her walk out the door on her last day as a pre-schooler. That night when she came in because she was afraid of the dark, I held her and sang to her for a long, long time. Alan didn't know why I was holding her so much longer than usual. I told him I wanted to enjoy every minute of her last day as a preschooler. It's a tough transition for a mommy. When her teacher handed me the invitation to the preschool graduation, I couldn't hold back the tears. just like when Emma left pre-school. Why do they have to grow up?!

1 comment:

Christy said...

She is so so pretty!! Both of your girls are just so cute! They have such cute features and gorgeous eyes like their momma! Congrats Brooke on graduating Preschool!