Yeppers, we went to Disneyland! My dad's fireman buddy, who we call Uncle Gary, couldn't use his time share so golly gosh darn, we had to come to the rescue and use it for him for FREE!
Emma on the tire swing at the area of the park that's supposed to be like a Boy Scouts place where you could meet Russell from the movie "Up."
Cars Land was sooo cool! You really feel like you're in the movie!
This ride was super cool! Granpda Jeff worked really hard to get us fast passes so we wouldn't have to wait in line for 2 hours in the heat!
Mater Teeth!
Brooke and I are on the HUGE Mickey Mouse Ferris Wheel that she really wanted to go on. She was scared but decided to be brave and went on it with Grandpa and I.
And let me just mention that only Super Mom/ Super Auntie goes on twice in a row and agrees to be in the front because no one else wants to get really wet!
We canoed around Tom Sawyer's Island!
A wonderful time had by all! I had just had gum graft surgery 5 days before we left, but I did ok! I had to eat only soft food and eat slowly, but it was fine, thank goodness!




































1 comment:
I loved all the pictures! What a great time you guys had! Can't wait to go again with you guys in Oct!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment