We have a hard time getting Emma to eat at meal time (or any time for that matter!) and yesterday she made us laugh with her stalling.
Me: "Emma, you need to finish eating right now."
Emma: "But mommy, I don't want to."
Me: "I'm not going to ask you again."
Emma: "But I'm taking a break. And breaks are an important part of life."
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is pretty classic! Isn't it amazing what they come up with?
HAHAHAHAH!!! Emma is so funny! I love how little kids can take a frustrating moment and turn it into a great one!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
a very wise girl:)
HAHA! That is so funny.
Sometimes my kids starve. I do the best I can with healthy meals and unhealthy meals...and whatever they eat is what they eat.
Meals are soo hard sometimes!
Post a Comment