Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Grandma's Craft Room-- An Exposé

[Prepare yourself for the images you are about to see may be disturbing]

Soaring Gas Prices; Conflicts in Tibet; Weapons of Mass Destruction. All pale in comparison to the issue about to be brought to light for the first time.

One Grandma (who will remain nameless) has a "craft room" (the location of which will remain undisclosed.) A young child was discovered yesterday, August 8, in this craft room making an effort to maneuver through it's treacherous terrain of fabric, ribbon, and other crafty-type materials when she was nearly engulfed by it's disorganized glory. T
eams of trained experts have been working around the clock to retrieve the child from drowning in this sea of partially completed projects. Will she escape this cluttered craft-cave before it's too late? Updates to follow.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

She told me it was a mess...but now there is proof! I wish I could come help organize it. I love looking at fabric.
sheri
By the way...the pictures did turn out WONDERFUL! Thanks so much. And please tell me how much I still owe you.
sheri

Anonymous said...

wow, kinda looks like MY craft room, LOL!

Carli said...

ahhhhhhh save her before its tooo late!

The Lorenc Family said...

hahahaha! I love it! Cute girls swimming in cute craft stuff is the best. I would love to have it all!

~Lori said...

hahahaha! I think we all have one of those rooms!! You have been outed Kari! :)

dede said...

did you ask your mom if you could post that? she might kick you out!

Annie said...

WAY FUNNY! I love it! Of course I want a room like that too!!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks a lot like my kids toy room after they get done playing. My mom keeps telling me that I have too many toys...