Monday, August 25, 2008

I can't believe it

When it rains, it pours. Last night I woke up with a toothache just like the one I had two weeks ago that I posted about. I saw my dentist today and guess what-- I had to have ANOTHER ROOT CANAL on a different tooth!!! I can't even believe it. When I got home I told Emma I had to go to the dentist for an owie on my tooth and she said, "I'll take care of you, mommy. Here comes the love machine!" and she gave me a ton of kisses. :)
Here's me with my numb, goofy smile.

Alan is really excited about all the dental bills I'm racking up this month. NOT!

5 comments:

Carli said...

HOT MAMMA!

Valeri said...

You poor girl. I am so sorry! Hope this is the last one... or at least for a while. :)

~Lori said...

Dang! That is no fun!! I think I am going through withdrawels with no olympics to watch!! :)

Christy said...

Another one! I am sorry to hear that! TO make you feel better, I was also at the dentist yesterday, I had two cavities that I got filled, and I looked a lot like you! Numb and swollen on both sides! It still hurts some today too.
-oh and your digital scrapbooking looks great! I have watched Ryan's mom do some, it's really cool, but I still enjoy using my hands and making stuff...but I am glad it fits you better!

Claireese said...

That stinks!! I have never had a root canal and I hear I am very lucky (knock on wood...)
I love the Digital Scrapbooking. I need to get into it. I have looked into heritage makers before and love it. When I am ready to pick up another thing to do I will give Cory a call!! It might be a while, I am having a hard time finding any free time at the moment.