Monday, January 11, 2010

HAIR ONE CLEANSING CONDITIONER


I've become a fan. A fan of this product called "Hair One" cleansing conditioner from Sally's. If you've seen the infomercials for "Wen" by Hollywood's Chaz Dean, then you are familiar with the concept. (But Hair One is half the price of Wen). Basically, it's a conditioner that cleanses AND conditions your hair. It was born from the theory that unless you roll your hair in the dirt every day, you don't need shampoo. No shampoo? I know, crazy, right? But I'm totally sold! I used this stuff yesterday just to try it, half way expecting my hair to be oily still or totally dry or something. But it wasn't! My hair is super soft and I'm only going to need to use it every other day, (with a couple sprays of Batiste dry shampoo in between washes. That's to absorb some of the natural oils that I tend to have at the roots the day after a wash that make my hair feel "dirty.")

I'm so excited because the ingredients are all natural and they have one for color treated hair, which mine is, which keep it from fading. Trust me, regular shampoo with all the sulfates in it will wash your dye job right out. Regular shampoo also strips the hair of it's natural oils and then we use conditioner to put the moisture back in. But we don't really need to do that! Hair One doesn't strip everything out! Just follow the directions and rinse thoroughly, or it could feel greasy. Also, I'll let you know if results change in the long term. So far so good.

I love this stuff! If you decide it's for you, Enjoy!

P.S. After a week or so of using it, I'm still loving it. I think I may have to switch it up every once in a while and use something else for a few days, which is something they recommend, anyway.

No comments: