Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School!


The girls were jumping on the couches and running around the house the night before school started again because they were so excited. Alan gave them each Father's Blessings that they would have a successful year and be able to learn and be kind to everyone. (Emma chose her outfit and she loves those shoes she's wearing. She said they help her express herself).


Brooke was wonderful when I dropped her off for her first day of Kindergarten. I stood there waving and saying goodbye while she skipped off into the classroom, not even turning back. I stood there for several minutes, just looking over the other parents' shoulders into the classroom, tears welling up in my eyes. I am so proud of both of my girls. (This is the dress she chose when we went shopping).

3 comments:

Christy said...

They are so cute! Both is school...how did that happen?!!?

Sheri said...

CUTE Cute girls!! I cannot get over Emma sometimes...she could be a model! Macey starts school tomorrow!

Carin Davis said...

It is SO FUN when they are excited! They are such darling girls...they take after their mom and aunts :)