Sunday, August 3, 2008

OUR SUITE

So last week we made the move to my parents' house to help us survive the rest of law school. But before you start feeling bad that we now have less space than before, you have to check this out. . .

Remember this computer generated image Alan created that I posted before on my blog?


Well, here's how it turned out:


Not too shabby, huh? MANY thanks to Uncle Mike and Auntie G who lent us their painting and decorating expertise! We had a blast with you! Having such a special space of our own has helped us look forward to this transition! (And it makes us want to start a show on HGTV!)

9 comments:

Sheri said...

THAT LOOKS AMAZING! I love it! Its so good to see pics of uncle m and auntie g. Miss you all!
sheri

Carli said...

WOW!!!!!Cris it looks so good. Props to the Burdettes for their super skills!! I hope you enjoy it
LOve you

Jenn said...

That is beautiful!

Melanie said...

Wow! You guys really should start a show. I'm glad you have a nice space there and hope your transition is good. We miss you already! Glad we have blogs to keeep up with things.:)

Cori Ann & Donny said...

Wow! Alan has such an eye for color. Awesome new pad.
Cori

Christy said...

looks FABULOUS!! love the colors! It was great talking to you guys the other day over the web cam!

The Goulds said...

It looks amazing! You should be on HGTV :)

~Lori said...

Wow! Looks awesome!! I have heard they are quite the decorating duo. Looks like it came out of a magazine or a fancy hotel. :)

Heidi said...

The room looks amazing!!!! I want to jump inside that cozy bed right now!